Search This Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Unknown Author or is He known?

BIBLE STUDY 
There was a young lady who read a book and having completed it, remarked, "It was the dullest book I ever read."

Not long after she met a man, fell in love and was engaged to be married. One evening she said, "I have a book in my library by a man whose name is the same as yours. Isn't that a coincidence " He replied, "Not at all, I wrote the book."

She ran home, sat up all night rereading the book again. When finished she said, "That was the most interesting book I've ever read." Why had the book changed so much? Because she knew and loved the author.

Application: You will enjoy reading and studying the greatest book, the Bible, if you know and love the author. Then the Bible becomes the most interesting book in the world.

No comments: